Saturday, June 07, 2008

Have you been telling me lies all along?

Its history repeating itself. If one is to turn blind due to crying, i'll be blind by now. My room seems to have an aura. Everytime i enter, tears just flow freely. That's sooo not me. I WILL CHANGE.

What's with the sudden change? I dont know. I dont even understand why the hell am i being dragged into this, without even a warning, oh-so-suddenly?

Looking at some people, i realised how close and loving they are, this never fails to bring about some sort of jealousy? Criticizing couples seems to be my forte nowadays, maybe im just being jealous that i cant be like them.

Perhaps, i had made a super terrible mistake back then. Maybe, things are just not meant to be. Things that we are experiencing explain it all. How naive of me back then. If only i know.. If only.. If only..

I want all these to stop. Fuck.

You, yes you, i know you are laughing at me. Dont motherfuckingly laugh at me aite, you will get your retribution.

No comments: